Solusi dari "Tiara: Good Afternoon Sir , Welcome To Angkasa Hotel. Is There Something I Can Do For You? Mr Pablo:..."

Lagi mencari cara menjawab tentang tiara: good afternoon sir , welcome to angkasa hotel. is there something i can do for you? Mr pablo:...? Bila iya, teman-teman telah ada di tempat yang tepat.

By the way, kami sudah menyusun 1 ulasan atas tiara: good afternoon sir , welcome to angkasa hotel. is there something i can do for you? Mr pablo:.... Okay, langsung saja lihat cara menjawabnya selanjutnya di bawah:

Tiara: Good Afternoon Sir , Welcome To Angkasa Hotel. Is There Something I Can Do For You?
Mr Pablo: Yes Please I Want To Book A Single Room For Tonight
tiara: How Many Days Will You Stay Sir?
mr Pablo: I Will Stay For Three Days Until Saturday
tiara: Sure Sir, A Single Room Is Available For You. May I Know Your Name Sir?
mr Pablo: Iam Pablo Nooary
tiara: Okay. May I Know Your Phone Number And Address?
mr Pablo: My Phone Number Is 0988655. I Live At Surya Kencana Street No.12 Surabaya
tiara: Okay Sir, I Have Finished Filling The Form, You Can Make The Payment By Cash, Credit Card, Or Debid Card
mr Pablo: Okay I Will Pay By Credit Card
tiara: All Right Sir Do You Have Any Luggage?
me Pablo: Yes , I Bring A Suitcase And Backpack
tiara: Do You Need Help With Your Luggage?
mr Pablo: No Thanks, Ican Bring It By Myself
tiara: All Right, Sir. Here Is Your Room Key, Have A Nice Day
mr Pabli: Thank You So Much

Jawaban: #1:

Jawaban:

1. They talking about booking room in Angkasa hotel

2. Thursday

3. Mr. Pablo doesn't decline to call a porter

4. A receptionist

5. When the receptionist want to bring the suitcase and Mr, Pablo backpack. He decline the help from the receptionist

Penjelasan:

Pemain 17 Tahun Barcelona Pablo Gavi yang Dipanggil ke Timnas Spanyol

gavi timnas spanyol dipanggil gavira tahun kejutan jeda jelang (sumber gambar: tipsjr.com)

Jangan lupa bookmark dan infokan ke teman-teman lainnya ya ...

Post a Comment