Solusi dari "Read The Dialigue Below. Then, Rewrite The Sentences Whether They Are Simple Present, Present Contin..."

Sedang cari cara mengerjakan tentang Read the dialigue below. Then, rewrite the sentences whether they are Simple Present, Present Contin...? Bila iya, kamu telah berada di situs yang benar.

Oh ya, kami telah memiliki 1 kunci jawaban dari Read the dialigue below. Then, rewrite the sentences whether they are Simple Present, Present Contin.... Monggo baca kunci jawabannya selengkapnya di bawah ini:


Read The Dialigue Below. Then, Rewrite The Sentences Whether They Are Simple Present, Present Continuous, Or Present Perfect.
Luis
:

Hello, Pam, I Haven't Seen You For Ages. Where Have You Been?


Pam
:

Hello, Luis. I Have Just Visited My Granny Abroad.


Luis
:
Oh, I See. But Wait… I Think You've Visited Your Grandma Before, Haven't You?

Pam
:


Yes, I Have Visited Her Three Times This Year. She Was Sick Two Weeks Ago So We Went To America Again.


Luis
:

How Is Your Grandma Now?


Pam
:

She Is Better. She Is In My House Now.


Luis
:
Really? How Long Has She Been Here?

Pam
:

She Has Been Here For Three Days. Actually She Has Missed Her Children And Grandchildren. That's Why She Was Sick.

Luis
:


Oh, Sickness Because Of Missing People She Loves. I Guess She Will Be Well Soon. Send My Warm Regard To Your Grandmother.


Pam
:

I Think So. Okay, I Will Send It To Her. Thanks, Abby.


Luis
:
You're Welcome.

Jawaban: #1:

Jawaban:

ksksnsjsibsnwmsihxjisndhcncmd

Penjelasan:

snshd

San Luis – América (2-0): Resumen del partido y goles - AS México

(sumber gambar: mexico.as.com)

Bila anda masih punya PR lainnya, silahkan lihat juga jawabannya di tempat ini.

Silahkan di-bookmark dan infokan ke sobat lainnya ya ...

Post a Comment